</head> <body> <b:section id="navbar" class="navbar" maxwidgets="1" showaddelement="no"> <b:widget type="Navbar" id="Navbar1" locked="yes"/> </b:section>
aboutchatlinksarchives




about
you think you know me.


stubborn. the beach. madly in love. pictures. site seeing. traveling. eating i <3 food! family. friends. all things exciting. deserts. mochi. shopaholic. makeup. clothes. i <3 change, but can't seem to change. staying in my blankets watching movies. laying out in the sun. music<3. sleep &&naps. all forms of art <3. and i <3 life :)
www.twitter.com/itschantol


hint 0fguilt.
-->

Monday, March 14, 2011

omg! i haven't updated in awhile :( I will make it up! :D .. I've just been busy with school and work then school then school.. ahhh.. school is such a hassle. but knowledge is power.. literally.. it is.. I think the most powerful people are rich. But that doesnt necessarily mean if you have money you have power.. there are some things in life that can't be bought. :P  .. but anyways.. I need to do a review on this lipstick I just got from wet n' wild.. I was gonna do a video.. but after getting outta the shower and cleaning my face already I just didn't wanna wash it all over again.. maybe tomorrow I'll do a video review. :P . but right now i'm exhausted xD.. its almost time to announce the giveaway!! :D can't wait! good night everyone.. i'm gonna go knock out.. but before I do I hope everyone donates to those in need in Japan. It doesnt necessarily have to be big. Even a prayer will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment