</head> <body> <b:section id="navbar" class="navbar" maxwidgets="1" showaddelement="no"> <b:widget type="Navbar" id="Navbar1" locked="yes"/> </b:section>
aboutchatlinksarchives




about
you think you know me.


stubborn. the beach. madly in love. pictures. site seeing. traveling. eating i <3 food! family. friends. all things exciting. deserts. mochi. shopaholic. makeup. clothes. i <3 change, but can't seem to change. staying in my blankets watching movies. laying out in the sun. music<3. sleep &&naps. all forms of art <3. and i <3 life :)
www.twitter.com/itschantol


hint 0fguilt.
-->

Saturday, April 9, 2011

dying from exhaustion

its Saturday night! :) but I'm staying in today though . been working all week and schooling.. so exhausted! here's how my schedule is like.. I wake up at 6am go to school and start at 8 till' 1. so thats school for five hours then I start work at 1:15 everyday till' 6.   =(  then after work I come home and then just knock out. So exhausted. but it's going to be all over soon :) so I'm just looking forward to that. *yawns* I just got back from taking my moms to the grocery store. I also went to a small clothing store. If you guys are ever in Westminster California and want to find really cheap clothing.. Go to a little shop called Fashion Young. Its dirt cheap! here's the address if you're ever in the area:

16410 Beach Blvd
Westminster, CA 92646
(714) 847-8848 
I just got a shirt for my interview it was .. 11 bucks! haha.. the quality is ehhh. not that bad.. its material you'd find at forever21 or Charlotte Rouse ... its only 10pm.. I think i'm going to bed -_- haha... its been a lonnngg week for me. :P

good night lovelies <3


me. going insane these few weeks ahhhhhhhhhhhhh *_*

at vegas babysitting the niece :D 
 && benefits makeup kit is awesome for ~10-12 bucks!

2 comments:

  1. Woooow that place is right smack dab where my sister lives! Haha. I should tell her to check it out. And I want to try those Benefit kits! I have the benetint one, not I gotta try those. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlene: How cool, your sister lives close by!

    ReplyDelete