</head> <body> <b:section id="navbar" class="navbar" maxwidgets="1" showaddelement="no"> <b:widget type="Navbar" id="Navbar1" locked="yes"/> </b:section>
aboutchatlinksarchives




about
you think you know me.


stubborn. the beach. madly in love. pictures. site seeing. traveling. eating i <3 food! family. friends. all things exciting. deserts. mochi. shopaholic. makeup. clothes. i <3 change, but can't seem to change. staying in my blankets watching movies. laying out in the sun. music<3. sleep &&naps. all forms of art <3. and i <3 life :)
www.twitter.com/itschantol


hint 0fguilt.
-->

Friday, April 22, 2011

its Earth Day!!

 Happy earth day! :) lets all do an act that will help save our earth. Even the most simple things help. You can go on www.earthday.org to learn more on how you can help conserve!

 {Bikini Top in Teal from Target $17.99, Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Barcelona $42.00, Forever21 necklace $3.80}

 So here are some of the recent buys I've purchased. The bikini top is from target.. I'm not a big fan of the print, but I loved the color! its so cute! and it has padding! The padding really does help! it adds about a cup size. :) sorry guys. girls are deceiving ;) . I don't feel insulted at all when men say we are. its true. .. So if you have a small cup size like I do this bikini top won't make you look inferior to all the other women on the beach with goddess like frames. At least I won't! haha c[= .. well in my opinion, none of us should, but everyone has a insecurity. I think its okay to feel a certain way, but we have to embrace what we have. or the least try to. ;) I've met the most gorgeous people with terrible personalities. Some qualities arent always seen with the naked eye... 

so anywhos the necklace is from forever21 i thought it was cute. and bought it :)  and darn!! i missed my favorite show! I love Criminal Minds. even though it creeps me out and makes me paranoid. hope everyone have a great upcoming weekend! =)

<3hintofguilt 

and this is what i'll be re-stocking on soon! you can get this at an orgins store. Macy's also carries it. I'm not too sure about the ingredients in it.. but it works well with the oily skin I have. You use it about once a week and it leaves my skin feeling clean! 

{Orgins Clear Improvement - Active Charcoal Mask $21.00}




Please disregard this! if you have something to do. cuz it WILL be a waste of your time ;) ... so this is to the guy that i most love, adore, and cherish. he says I'm ungrateful. =/ maybe cuz i've been giving him a hard time.. haha you're probably wondering what I did.. i dunno.. I guess he's just the only person that truly understands so I guess I abuse him and stuff.. haha maybe some verbal abuse here and there and some physical.. lol. its not all that bad. =P butttt I do love him.. so fatty, quit saying i'm ungrateful! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment