</head> <body> <b:section id="navbar" class="navbar" maxwidgets="1" showaddelement="no"> <b:widget type="Navbar" id="Navbar1" locked="yes"/> </b:section>
aboutchatlinksarchives




about
you think you know me.


stubborn. the beach. madly in love. pictures. site seeing. traveling. eating i <3 food! family. friends. all things exciting. deserts. mochi. shopaholic. makeup. clothes. i <3 change, but can't seem to change. staying in my blankets watching movies. laying out in the sun. music<3. sleep &&naps. all forms of art <3. and i <3 life :)
www.twitter.com/itschantol


hint 0fguilt.
-->

Sunday, February 27, 2011

california weather! ♥

I went to the beach this morning to bike ride along the seaside and it was so windy! but lovely :) i forget sometimes... to take some time and just enjoy the sand & sun and not worry about time and everything around me. time is constantly moving and my mind is always focused on what I'm doing next, the day after, and what I have planned for the week. I think some of you know what I mean when I say that... so don't forget to put aside some time for yourself and just breathe :) have a great night and a wonderful Monday lovelies! &hearts;

2 comments:

  1. I'm from CA too! Which area do you live in? I'm around OC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! haha i always drive up over there I'm from the Long Beach area :P

    ReplyDelete