</head> <body> <b:section id="navbar" class="navbar" maxwidgets="1" showaddelement="no"> <b:widget type="Navbar" id="Navbar1" locked="yes"/> </b:section>
aboutchatlinksarchives




about
you think you know me.


stubborn. the beach. madly in love. pictures. site seeing. traveling. eating i <3 food! family. friends. all things exciting. deserts. mochi. shopaholic. makeup. clothes. i <3 change, but can't seem to change. staying in my blankets watching movies. laying out in the sun. music<3. sleep &&naps. all forms of art <3. and i <3 life :)
www.twitter.com/itschantol


hint 0fguilt.
-->

Thursday, April 28, 2011

free sample!


So I was driving home and have my radio blasted or what not. and there was a bunch of cop cars and stuff and water was just bursting out for some reason.. ??? I didnt check why. but had the time to take a pic. haha c[=

And while all this commotion was going down I heard on the radio that Macy's is giving a free sample of their Estee Lauder Double wear foundation.. I don't know how big the sample is.. but it might be like a 10 day sample type of thing.. ?? I'll find out. But you can get the foundation in your skin color. No purchase necessary. I'll probably go in soon. and give you more info.! =]

so my day was kinda lame overall. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment